Thursday 19 November 2009

Hello

WOOHOO!! I'm so happy to see this blog getting attention again. I thought it was finished. Looks like I have some reading to do to catch up on everyone. Debs- CONGRATS! Sophia is beautiful.

Nikki- I am sorry about your loss. Prayers your way.

Everyone else...Hello! I hope this means we will soon be back full speed. I have certainly gained a few pounds that I would love to get off. It's been a while since I came to the page to check if there was any activity, so I was really excited to see some new posts today. Looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Debs said...

Good to see you Christy F.
Right now we've all got horrible colds and are gearing up for our first Christmas.
Weight loss needs to start with a vengeance in the new year (which to me is pretty much anything after monday - which is when we're celebrating our second Christmas with my family, the first being with Menard's family on Christmas day)