Thursday 30 April 2009

Here we go again...

Ok, here I start on my dieting yet again. I have a little motivation this time. I also have a goal. We are going to Idaho in June to see my brother in-law race in some huge triathlon. I want to be 170 when we leave. That is a 16 lb loss by June 12th I think. I know that is going to be hard, but I don't care. I don't want to be fat this summer, and I don't want to be fat when we are there. I realize that 170 is hardly "skinny" but it will make a good size difference to me. So here we go again. Anyone with me??? I need some help staying with it, so some accountability would be great. Thanks.

4 comments:

Cristina said...

Yeah Nikki! Good for you for getting back on track, making a goal and setting your mind to reach it.

Looks like June 12th is 6 weeks aways, so that's a 2lb loss a week. Remember 1-2lb loss a week is good, so don't over do it. Slow and steady wins the race.
:-) You can definitely do it! Once you make up your mind to do it, everything else will follow.

I'll help you stay accountable. I'll check in on you. ;)

I've been keeping a food journal of what I eat and every now and then I'll post recipes that I make over on my blog. Feel free to check it out: http://cristinasfitnessblog.blogspot.com/

You can do it Nikki!

nikki said...

Thanks Cristina!

Elly said...

yay rooting for you Nikki. I decided to bite the bullet with Phase 1 of South Beach as of Tuesday. So far so good. I think I just need a few days of it to kick the bad habits that were creeping in.

Cristina said...

Elly, that's great...way to get back on track!