Saturday 2 May 2009

How's your weekend?

Nikki, just checking in on you...how is your weekend going?

Weekends are always tough, well, at least for me they are. I haven't THE hardest time sticking to eating healthy on the weekends. I think it's my frame of my mind, weekend is here, the hard week is over, time to relax, eat good, etc. That's just not the right way to think and I know I need to change that.

Elly, how's it going on phase 1?

Anyone else want to share how your weekend is going?

Bird, I don't think we've heard from you in a couple of weeks, how are you doing?

3 comments:

nikki said...

Oh thank you so much for asking! I have been pretty good. Today I didn't do as well in the middle of the day, but I made up for it at dinner. Other than that, I have done good. How about you Christina???

Cristina said...

My Saturday was ok. Started ok but then I snacked on too many teddy grahams and marshmallows during the day. Evening was good, only because I feel asleep with my daughter, otherwise I might have continued snacking. :)
I got my boot camp results yesterday, you'll have to check out my blog for that post.

Elly said...

well phase 1 was going ok although its not terribly strict (I still eat some fruit)but I felt good. Have been indulging today becasue we had an international day at church with lots of interesting food to try. I knew i wasn't going to stick to diet so gave my self permission to eat whatever I wanted. I wasn't too greedy and I hope it will be easy to get back on track tomorrow. however we are visitng my inlaws tomorrow so I won't be impolite and may again not be exactly adhering to phase 1. I feel I achieved something this week though. I feel back in control. weight was going down since last Monday so hoping to be down a couple of pounds tomorrow. we''ll see.
Thanks for Asking Cristina. I think times like that when you fell asleep so didn;t have chance to snack are God's helping hadn to us.
Good on you Nikki. Keep going.