Wednesday 28 October 2009

Is there anybody out there?

Ok, so my baby is here. Sophia Louise is three weeks old today. And I NEED to lose weight again. I know that I wasn't good with my eating habits while I was pregnant, and they've got worse since I gave birth, so it's time to take hold of them again. I'm not sure how much I weigh (I need to get my scales from my mum's house) but I know it's LOTS. I can tell cos I can see it on my belly and my thighs, and in my face.

I went shopping on Monday to get some trousers, since I was pregnant over the summer and the few maternity clothes I have are all too cold for the Autumn. I got a pair of black jeans, but it was quite depressing that I needed a size 24. That's only one size down from what I was wearing at the start of my weight loss journey a couple of years ago.

I know that it's still only 3 weeks since I gave birth, so I still need to be easy on myself. I need to rest and make sure I'm getting lots of sleep. For my sake, and Sophia's, but I also know that losing weight will help me feel so much more energetic and so much happier. So, this is it, I'm on the weigh again. I know that accountability helps me, so I'll be weighing in here (One weigh or Another) and I'm posting this post on my personal weight loss blog too (Can big change to beautiful?).

Is there anyone out there?! (Whether or not you're joining me in losing weight, it'd be cool to know if anyone is still reading this blog!)

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Debs, welcome back! I'm still here and reading. I'll join you...I'm still working on loosing weight and have been posting on my blog as well.

Missy said...

I'm here, Debs. Congratulations on the baby's arrival! Don't be too hard on yourself - but do start doing something now to be healthier. It's so easy to make excuses that later is a better time to start. Don't look back at what you did or didn't do right, start from today. Praying for you!

I'm having health challenges that require more monitoring of my food intake. I'm trying to figure it out.

Brandi said...

I am here as well. My babe is 4 months now and I have been tracking my eating by counting calories. It has been a huge help.

I saw some pictures from DebbieBoo and Sophia is a cutie!

Debbie said...

I'm still here too!
I need accountability w/ exercising, because no matter how good I eat I can't ever lose unless I'm also exercising!
Glad you're getting back online a bit, Debs!

nikki said...

I am here and ready to join in!!! I just have to make sure I am not still pregnant. I went to my first appt and they saw no baby:( I go back today to make sure it wasn't too early. If there is still no baby, I will be on board with you on this weightloss journey.