Wednesday 19 November 2008

My Dad

Hey guys. I just wanted to pop in and ask for prayers for my family. My Dad went to the hospital in heart failure. Once there they put him on a nitrate drip because his bp was extremely high and they found that he is in renal failure. He's been on the drip for almost 24 hrs and his bp is still high. I just got off the phone with him and it is 185/128. They are currently working on getting the dr. to get paperwork signed to get a blood transfusion going. While we were talking he told me he has a tired spirit. My Dad's health has been failing for a couple years now. He's only 51.

The kids and I will load up and trek on up to see him tomorrow. I'm sorry if I seem short and a bit distant in this post. There is so much involved behind the scenes in my family. My mom is up to her usual antics even with my Dad being in the hospital which make things seem rougher.
Thanks guys.

7 comments:

Cristina said...

Tami, I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Have a safe drive tomorrow.

Debs said...

hugs and prayers for you and the whole family, Tami

Eric Guel said...

praying

Anonymous said...

Praying too.

ChristyF said...

Praying for you and your family. Have a safe trip.

Brandi said...

Tami--I am so sorry. I know this is rough on many levels and I will be praying for you, your dad and the rest of your family.

Pig wot flies said...

Praying Tami.