Monday 9 August 2010

Mini goals

What's your mini goal for the day/week/fortnight?
Have a think... are you drinking enough water, exercising, sticking to a food plan, etc etc.

Once my ankle is better my goal will be exercise. For now I'm aiming to stick to my foodplan, even when Sophia is stressing me out - basically avoiding comfort eating. I didn't do too well today - she wouldn't go to sleep (and still hasn't. She's next to me, tearing up tissues and apparently trying to eat one too!) and I ate some stuff I probably shouldn't have. So here's to doing better tomorrow.

5 comments:

ChristyF said...

My mini goal for the week is still eat healthy foods and exercise in the evenings when I get home. I'm on the road all day with work and sometimes it can be tough. I am going to MAKE myself drink more water. I have been drinking way too much diet soda. I believe it has a lot to do with my fluid retention. So, I am going to have to do better.

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks for the post, Debs!

Debbie said...

My mini goal is to not stray too far from the food plan and to exercise at least 4 times/wk. Also, I started a new blog to log what I'm eating and if I'm exercising. You can check that out to make sure I'm being a good girl! http://logittoloseit.blogspot.com/

Debs said...

I stuck a link on the blogroll. HOpe that's ok

Missy said...

My mini goal is to stay away from sweets and walk every day. Oh, and I might tear up some tissues too. That sounds fun. ;)

Debbie said...

Thanks for posting the link, Debs!

Missy, I was gonna say make sure you don't eat the tissues like Sophia was trying to do, but depending on the caloric intake, perhaps eating tissues might not be too bad for you . . .