By December 31, 2008 I will:
1. Lose a stone (14 lb).
2. Be regularly spending time with God each day.
3. Work through What Colour is my Parachute? by Richard N. Bolles to help me think through where I'm going in my career.
Reasons I MUST change:
1. I've been stuck around the same weight for months and it's time to shift it!
2. I've been trying to make myself happy with food and it doesn't work.
3. I want to have a healthy relationship with food where it isn't an issue or an idol.
4. I want to know God better.
5. I don't know what my next step in life is. I need to do some serious thinking about where next and not just drift along hoping that something will turn up.
List 5 accomplishments needed to reach my Goal(s):
1. Make a meal plan for the week and stick to it.
2. Stay away from sugar-filled cakes, especially flapjack. Replace them with healthy snacks (fruit, hummus and veg, low-fat cheese) or with water if I'm just thirsty or with doing something constructive if I'm just bored.
3. Plan time out from busy-ness, work, cleaning, shopping etc to spend just being with God, indoors or out, on my own or with others.
4. Plan time to read WCiMP and work through the exercises.
5. At least 30 minutes of exercise, 5 out of 7 days a week.