Wednesday 22 October 2008

Tami's challenge goals

By December 31, 2008 I will: (give specific/realistic goals)
1. Faithfully be spending time in scripture...not a set time but faithfully studying...digging deeper
2. Weigh 180 or less
3. Finish my current class for school

Reasons I MUST change:
1. To hide God's word in my heart
2. To not just accept God's word at status quot. To know and believe something because
I've studied and came to the conviction through studying
3. To be closer to being at a healthy weight...I don't want to become diabetic like all those in
my family
4. To feel better and to have more energy. I want to be a "Hot Mamma" for my husband.
5. Need to finish current class and move on.

List 5 accomplishments needed to reach my Goal(s):
1. Faithful time spent in prayer
2. Less time at the computer
3. Conscience food intake. Purposeful food intake
4. Faithfully set time aside a minimum of 4 days a week to study my schooling
5. Faithful time set aside each day for studying God's word

No comments: