Friday 24 October 2008

Cristina's Challenge Goals

By December 31st 2008 I will:
1. Loose 10lbs. I'm currently at 188, so on 12/31 I will weigh 178 or less.
2. I will read 2 books: The Shack and The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person
3. I will clean out my closet and my daughters closet.

Reasons I must change:
1. To improve my health
2. So that my daughter grows up with healthy habits
3. To reduce the clutter in these closets so that they don't stress me out
4. I've been wanting to read The Beck Diet Solution to see if I can really train my brain to think like a thin person; if thin people really think differently and I can learn to think like them, then I will be one step closer to leading a healthier lifestyle
5. To get closer to my goal weight

List 5 accomplishments needed to reach my goal(s):
1. Quit the late night snacking (aka binges)
2. Journal what I'm eating on my blog
3. Set aside time in the evenings to read
4. Set aside time on the weeekends to clean closets
5. Make healthy food choices when eating out and over the holidays

No comments: