Thursday 2 October 2008

Sorry to overwhelm you with posts

but I just wanted to thank Bekki, Bird, Brandi, Christy F, DebbieBoo, Kimmie, Nikki and Tami for introducing themselves to us all. If you missed any of those you can click on their name and go to meet them. I'm there too.

Claudia, Cristina, Jana, Julie, Missy and Stephine (who I believe will be writing hers very soon ;) )
come out of the woodwork and share a little about yourselves. It'd be great if you could also share a photo of yourself. If anyone needs help with how to write a post or how to upload photos then I'm here to help!

Kellie and Mandi, where are you? You still need to accept your invites to be able to write posts on the blog :)

2 comments:

Stephine said...

Yeppppppppp! It's up! :o)

Anonymous said...

I am here, my life has been so crazy, I was out of town for a wedding got horribly sick while there, came home and got an absced tooth and need to have 3 root canals. I am dying here but hopefully will live to see another day. How do I accept my invite, I was unaware that one had been issued.